If you want people to help you pay down your student debt with NFTs and Crypto, answer some of these questions in a first person story style on the FAFCSA in 2-3 paragraphs:
- Where are you from?
- What did you study and why?
- Why did you take out student loans?
- What major challenges have you overcome?
- Did you graduate? Why or Why not?
- Why can’t you pay off the student loan debt?
- Do you have disabilities? Are you a single parent? Elderly? From a minority, immigrant, or low-income family?
- What are you doing/planning to do with your education? How will you make a positive impact in the world if your debt is paid off?
PROFILES: If you want people to contact you or follow you, then add your social media profile and upload your picture or avatar on the FAFCSA.
- DO NOT add names of your kids or personal information that can be used by criminals.
- DO NOT ever share your private key or seed phrase with anyone – and never paste it into a website.
IMAGES: People in the crypto and NFT space are very visual. Only send REAL images of you or an NFT/Avatar that you own. Any sensual/erotic images or oppressed victim type images won’t be added here. It’s an unfair advantage and you know it.